- Self-esteem issues & self-confidence,
- Sports & business performance,
- Anxiety & stress, IBS, PTSD,
- Habits, phobias & panic attacks,
- Weight loss,
- Quit smoking,
- Relationship issues,
- Grief & loss,
- Pain management and help with serious illness.
- Available for both adults and children.
- Feel free to contact us about any issue you may wish to discuss not listed here, as hypnotherapy can be used for a wide range of purposes.
Types of Session and Costs
- If you feel you need to know more, Free 20 minute chat available to talk about how hypnotherapy could help you.
- Most issues can be resolved with one initial consultation followed by three sessions - however more or less sessions may be needed depending on the issue being treated. Sessions are chargeable at £75 per hour with Becky, Senior Hypnotherapist. (Children's sessions last 30 minutes and teenager sessions last 40 minutes.)
- 2 hour one off quit smoking session with Becky, Senior Hypnotherapist. This session costs £225
- 30 minute "Massage for the Mind" hypnotic relaxation session with Becky, Senior Hypnotherapist. £35
- Sessions with Alison, Associate Hypnotherapist, are chargeable at £55 per hour
Mindfulness Training with Becky
- Introduction to Mindfulness- a 2 hour mindfulness basics workshop. £25
- Towards Mindfulness- a 5 week course to help you live every moment of every day. The course is based on MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction), MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy), NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and Compassion-Based Therapy. £195
- One-to-one training in mindfulness £75 an hour.
- Lunchtime Mindfulness - £30 for a block of 6 x 30 minute sessions (£7 if individually booked)
Becky uses psychotherapeutic counselling skills within hypnotherapy sessions but does not offer stand alone counselling appointments.